Conference Call Bingo
- Look at all the annoying conference call stuff listed on your card
- When you hear something that's on your card, click it!
- Each click adds to your score.
- If you get 5 in a row, say "BINGO!" and you win! (But, did you really win?)
- If no one BINGOs, then the highest score wins
- TIP: If you hit refresh, you'll get new annoying stuff, but it'll clear your score and your clicks.
- TIP: For conference calls longer than 1.5 hours, play blackout and try to cover all squares!
Credit where credit is due
I did this silliness as an exercise to teach myself how to read and manipulate XML
controlled by CSS.
The source material came from an article
on Boing Boing.
I added titles to the columns, and a little over 10 possible topics each. It loads them from XML,
shuffles them and displays the first 5 in each column.